- Safety still is safely tucked away in lots of places.
- Noise has become noisier.
- The air quality reaches a quality vacuum.
- Rain did not rain even once this time and the sun has tanned itself to tan.
- And last, one of the last long weekends of this year lasted itself and it is time to be back to work. :-)
And thanks to all the folks for whom Deepavali was just yet another day in which their jobs still had to be done, the milk-vendor, the public transit-driver, the shop-keeper, the maid, the garbage collector, the fuel outlet, those who guard our borders and many more. Thanks a ton for having our holidays with family smoothly oiled and moving.